For more information on commissioning a portrait or purchasing an original work of art, contact Leah at 404-295-6088 or Leah@LeahHenry.com

Thursday, August 27, 2009

3 Paintings in Portrait Society Fall 2009 Juried Exhibition



"Maggie",  "Stokes", and "Zach@10" were accepted in the Portrait Society of Atlanta 2009 Juried Exhibition. The juror is the distinguished artist Michael Shane Neal. I again feel honored to be recognized in this way. It's really fun for me because I have never entered portraits of my children in these National Shows and Zach & Stokes are my boys. I have a painting of Stokes picking out a pumpkin in the South Cobb Arts Alliance National Show but it's not really a portrait of him. Zach @10 is also hanging in the Atlanta Artist Center show at the Limelight Gallery. I think I'll take them both to the opening so they can see their portraits in the exhibition. The exhibition is September 17th - December 31th at the Hudgens Center for the Arts, 6400 Sugarloaf Parkway, Building 300, Duluth, GA 30097. Please join me for the opening reception on Thursday, September 17th from 7 - 9.

No comments: