For more information on commissioning a portrait or purchasing an original work of art, contact Leah at 404-295-6088 or Leah@LeahHenry.com

Sunday, September 15, 2013

2 Paintings to Blue Ridge

I'm very excited that 2 of my pieces, "Cherry Blossom Time" and "Red Dress", are finalists in the Southern Appalachian Artists Guild 2013 National Exhibition in Blue Ridge, GA. This is always a beautiful exhibit. If you feel like driving to the mountains for the colorful fall foliage, you must go admire the show. The show runs October 5th - November 9th. Opening Reception is October 19th, 5 - 7pm at The Art Center, 420 West Main St., Blue Ridge, GA. Hope to see you there!


1 comment:

cheap erectile dysfunction pills online said...

Attractive portion of content. I just stumbled upon your weblog and in accession capital to assert that I acquire in fact enjoyed account your blog posts. Anyway I will be subscribing to your augment or even I fulfillment you get right of entry to consistently rapidly.