For more information on commissioning a portrait or purchasing an original work of art, contact Leah at 404-295-6088 or Leah@LeahHenry.com

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Jim Schell



Where do I begin to talk about Jim Schell? It's hard to explain what an amazing person he is. On February 14th he celebrated his 90th birthday. Jim is an exceptional portrait painter and enjoys painting other things as well. I am fortunate enough to be a student of his. He teaches 3 classes a week at Abernathy Art Center in Sandy Springs and still goes to an art class on another day. Jim Schell is certainly a person I greatly admire. Our model in class didn't show up one Friday in March so Jim sat for us. I'm so happy I was there that day!

1 comment:

Sheree Henry said...

I love this portrait! I bet Jim Schell is very pleased and likes it too.