For more information on commissioning a portrait or purchasing an original work of art, contact Leah at 404-295-6088 or Leah@LeahHenry.com

Sunday, May 18, 2008

My Boys and Brownie

















These are my sons with our lab, Brownie. Last summer they sat for a painting class for three hours (with breaks) for three days. Of course they got paid - that was the only way to get them to be still for more than a minute. I took a 24x36 canvas, thinking that we could have one of the boys pose lying on the floor. I was outvoted so I had extra space at the end of the canvas. I went home and took a picture of my dog and painted her in. I am very happy with the way it turned out. I used the image for my Christmas cards last year. Redeasel.com is currently featuring it on their website and it was in a juried show earlier this year.

No comments: